Saturday, May 30, 2009

HTC Annual Festival Dates Announced


This year's festival's dates and venue were recently announced. I am thrilled that I will be attending this year's event as a volunteer and having more of my work displayed.


When: October 17-24 2009
Where: Heart of Virginia Foundation Center for Integrated ArtsGrandin Gardens, 1731 Grandin Rd, Roanoke, Virginia


I have been asked to help promote the event on line and in the community. This is a great opportunity for me to get involved with a cause I really believe in. Most importantly I will be helping others and helping myself.

HTC has a blog here on blogger the URL is www.healingthroughcreativity.blogspot.com I will be posting on this blog on a frequent basis. So if you have some time please check out the blog.

No comments: